Welcome to our blog

We are the Rollers... Bryan, Karen, Blair, Blake, Karmen, and Kaelynn.

So glad you chose to visit our blog. We hope you enjoy following along.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Weekend Update

Saturday was a little difficult for me, not because I felt really bad. I just didn't feel very much like myself. I guess it was just the cumulative effect of five days of chemotherapy working its way out of my system. Sunday was better. I got up, cooked breakfast, and got ready for church. I even got to teach my Sunday School class this morning. That was great, because I wasn't really sure Saturday that I would be able to. I'm glad I was, because it was a really good lesson to teach and discuss. I always enjoy my Sunday School class.

One thing the chemo has not affected is my appetite. I had scrambled eggs and toast for breakfast, quesadillas with salsa and sour cream for lunch, and ravioli and a salad for supper. I even had apple sauce and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for a late snack. I guess this is a good sign.

Thank you, Lord, for another good day. I look forward to my healing.

No comments: