Welcome to our blog

We are the Rollers... Bryan, Karen, Blair, Blake, Karmen, and Kaelynn.

So glad you chose to visit our blog. We hope you enjoy following along.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

As many of my friends and family know, the day after Thanksgiving marks the official beginning of the Festival of Karen! This self proclaimed holiday ends a week or two after my actual birthday, December 7. This year has been a little less "me" and much more Bryan. Tuesday marks his official end to the 3 cycles of chemo that he has had to go through. That is worth celebrating so much more than my birthday. I am so glad it is almost over for him. He has been so strong (we give all the glory to the Lord) while still being the most wonderful husband and father any wife and kids could ask for. I do love my birthday but I love my Bryan so much more! Please pray for us this week and him especially on Tuesday morning. Thank you all for surrounding us with love and prayers.

1 comment:

The Moores plus 4 said...

Happy Birthday Karen - I've always enjoyed celebrating "The Festival of Karen" and this year is even better because of Bryan's great news!

G.