Once again, God speaks to us through our morning worship service. One of our favorite Bible passages is Romans 8:28, "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose." Before Pastor Chuck even read the passage, I knew he was talking to us. Even though we don't understand why circumstances are different than we could ever imagine, we pray that God will use this time in our lives to draw us closer to Him, closer to our family and enable us to minister to others in similar circumstances. Please pray for Bryan as he will be receiving chemotherapy 4-6 hours a day for the next 5 days. This is the start of Cycle 2. Pray that side effects will be minimal and that he will stay healthy.
1 comment:
Oh sweet family, I know what you mean. Just as with our Alli, yesterday I had opportunity to minister concerning a man who just had the same fall as our sweet Alli. If for no other reason, I am satisfied to have gone through this just to be able to pray for this other family with an earnest heart.
And believe you me, you are already being a witness in your journey. My sister speaks of it often. And anytime I check in in your blog, God delivers the words I'm needing to hear that day with Alli. You and Alli are both going through this struggle, as all of life's struggles, as a time to draw near to God, and He to you, and to be a witness and Glorify His Name from the valley so it will echo to the mountain tops. God Bless you and your precious family!
TammyCW
Post a Comment