Welcome to our blog

We are the Rollers... Bryan, Karen, Blair, Blake, Karmen, and Kaelynn.

So glad you chose to visit our blog. We hope you enjoy following along.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

We have so much to be thankful for today. I am thankful for my wife who has done such a great job taking care of me throughout all of this. I am thankful for my children who have been such an encouragement to me. I am thankful for Mom, Tom, Daddy, Vickie and Leroy who have all been such a help to us through labors of love. I am thankful for the rest of my family -- for my brothers and sister, my brothers-and-sisters-in-law, my nieces, nephews, cousins, aunts, uncles, etc. -- for all of the support they have given. I am thankful for my church and for all the other churches that have been praying for my healing. I am thankful for my workplace and for all of the good people there who sent cards and well-wishes to let me know I am missed. I am thankful for the doctors and nurses who have overseen my treatment and comfort. I could write about all the other things I am thankful for, but at times like these, you realize it's the people in your life that mean the most.

Most of all, I am thankful for my Lord, who has promised to walk with me through this valley and has been faithful to do so every step of the way. I really can't imagine how people get through life's difficult trials without the hope that can only come through a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ. Today, it is my prayer that each of us will focus on the things in life that are truly important and be truly thankful in our hearts. I love you all dearly. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: