Today, we went to the hospital for blood tests and a meeting with Dr. Sadurski. She decided we would go ahead and start my Neupogen injections today in order to not let my white blood cell count get too low as it did last round. Just being proactive. Everything seems to be progressing as expected. We will get some blood test results tomorrow when I go for my bleomycin treatment. My energy level is a little down from the full week last week, but I believe I'm doing pretty well.
Thank you, Lord, for holding me up when my strength feels like it's failing. Thank you for keeping my eyes on you instead of my circumstances. Thank you for the many who support and encourage me with acts of love and kindness, and most importantly with their prayers. Thank you for your mercy and grace. I praise your name!
Da latest.
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment