Finally, on Wednesday, Bryan said, "You know, I think I'm starting to feel better." Of course, he looked great to me but to hear him actually say it was an answer to prayer. Tomorrow, he will be three weeks post-op. I can't believe that in 3 more weeks, he is scheduled to return to work. God is so good!
I just wanted to update our blog, I know it's been a while but taking care of Bryan with tax season in full swing at the office, college hunting with Blake and keeping up with the girls...well, you get the picture.
Sunday will be a big day as we plan to attend church. It's been 3 weeks and we miss our church family, our Sunday school class and worship service much more than you know.
We do appreciate all of the phone calls, visits, cards and prayers. It means so much to know that we have so many prayer warriors on our side. Please continue to pray for Bryan as he recovers and the rest of us as we try to keep up with him.
God Bless and we hope to see you in church on Sunday!
Da latest.
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment