Welcome to our blog

We are the Rollers... Bryan, Karen, Blair, Blake, Karmen, and Kaelynn.

So glad you chose to visit our blog. We hope you enjoy following along.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

More Good News...

I am officially done with round two! Only one more round to go! In addition to the regular blood tests the did Monday, they also tested for HCG and AFP. These are the tumor markers they tested for prior to my chemotherapy. The last time it was tested, my HCG level was 22, up from 8 the previous week. It needed to be 2 or less. This was the result that prompted them to start my chemotherapy. The result came back today, and it was 2, so I'm in the normal range. Looks like the chemotherapy is doing what it's supposed to do!

Thank you, Lord, that you have revealed the secrets of the human body to gifted men and women and shown them how to develop wonderful medicines that can treat and cure a terrible disease like cancer. You are JEHOVAH-RAPHA and JEHOVAH-JIREH -- the Lord my healer and the Lord my provider. I praise you for your love, your mercy, and your grace! You are truly Lord of all!

1 comment:

the ginhouse said...

Oh how touched I am by that prayer. And you are so right. He is our healer and provider, a very present help in times of trouble. I see it every day in Alli's progression since her fall. How humbled do you feel seeing God show up on the scene in such a real way during your time in the valley? Isn't it awesome!