I don't know if you are familiar with the song "Blessed Be Your Name," but it is one of my favorite praise songs. Last Sunday at church, we sang it twice, once during the AM service and once during the PM service. It's times like this that I realize God uses all types of worship to speak to His children. As we sang the first verse, it began by praising God in the good times, then continued by praising God in the not-so-good times. I don't understand how people make it through the tough times without a personal relationship with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. He is our All, our Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End. When you have plenty, He is there. When you have nothing, He is there. Such comfort comes from knowing you are a child of God.
I want to take a moment to Bless His Name because He is so good. Today, we received the second lab result from this week's test. It is NORMAL! Praise the Lord! Just one test left to "normalize". That's our prayer, a normal HCG level next Tuesday. We will do whatever is necessary for Bryan to recover, we have known that from the start. Normal levels mean "no chemo" or "less chemo." I want you all to know what to pray for concerning Bryan. More importantly, pray for God's will to be done. Pray for His leading, wherever we must go.
I want to take a moment to Bless His Name because He is so good. Today, we received the second lab result from this week's test. It is NORMAL! Praise the Lord! Just one test left to "normalize". That's our prayer, a normal HCG level next Tuesday. We will do whatever is necessary for Bryan to recover, we have known that from the start. Normal levels mean "no chemo" or "less chemo." I want you all to know what to pray for concerning Bryan. More importantly, pray for God's will to be done. Pray for His leading, wherever we must go.
2 comments:
Praise the Lord....rejoicing with you for the great report. I agree with you. Just do not see how people make it through the painful times without Him and even how people can gain the fullness of the good times without Him. Thank you for sharing your lives. You all are a blessing.
Karen - such fabulous news. I got teary eyed reading it. I'm praying for Bryan and for you and your family. Your faith is amazing - the Lord is amazing - He has a plan, don't worry.
Post a Comment